Sunday 9 October 2011

Steps Taken To Sign Up Yahoo!.mail and Yahoo! Groups

Assalamualaikum and Salam 1 Malaysia,

Today I would like to tell you what I've learnt so far in Computer in Education class. First thing we were assigned to sign up our official Yahoo!.mail for academic use. This is how I create my new Yahoo!.mail account.


Firstly, I go to Yahoo! homepage. Then, I click at the Sign Up link.



Next, I fill up all the information required. *(Make sure that all the information is valid). After everything is complete, I click on the 'Create My Account' button.




Finally, I completed my registeration on Yahoo!.mail account. Now, I can start using Yahoo!.mail. First thing after I've created my Yahoo!.mail account, I need to send email to my dear lecturer, PM Dr. Norazah Bt Mohd Nordin and also the course coordinator, Dr. Siti Fatimah Bt Mohd Yassin introducing myself to let them approve me as the student of that class.

 Now, it's time for me to explain about how I sign up for the Yahoo! Groups.

Firstly, I go to Yahoo homepage, then I search for 'Groups' link at the bottom of the page and click it.


 


 
After that, I click on the Start Your Group link.






Next, what I need to do is choose group category from the Browse Group Categories. I choose School and Education category.






After I select the category, the next step will appear, 'Describe Your Group'. Firstly, I should named my group with my matric number (A137246), Course group (S2K2), full name (Nurul Nadia Abu Bakar) and my programme (TESL). It will appear like this - a137246s2k2NurulNadiaAbuBakarTESL. Secondly, I should write the email address for the group. Thirdly, I need to write my full name (Nurul Nadia Bte Abu Bakar) as well as my programme (TESL) in the description box.




Lastly, I need to select my profile and type the code to verify the email.





Now, I can start using and explore more about Yahoo!.mail and Yahoo! Groups.
That's all for this time, thank you.
I'll tell you more about what I've learned in the Computer in Education course on the next post. 
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment