Sunday 9 October 2011

How I Create My Official Facebook Account and Facebook Group?

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all,


I believe that most of people from youngsters to adolescent, they know about Facebook.
On my first class, I've been assigned to create my official Facebook account for academic use. It is easy as ABC. 

Firstly, we should go to Facebook, register our account by fill in all the information required and click on the Sign Up button.




After that, we are alraedy as a Facebook user, we can add friends, upload picture to our profile picture and explore more about the Facebook.



After we had joined the Facebook, we can now create our own Facebook Group. Click Groups, then find Create Group button and click it. We should name our group as desired, but my course coordinator demanded me to name the group with matric card, course group, full name and also programme > A137246S2K2NurulNadiaAbuBakar-TESL. In the description box, should be filled with full name and programme (Nurul Nadia Bte Abu Bakar - TESL) .We can straight away add our friends to our group.





That's all. Thank you and have a nice day.





No comments:

Post a Comment