Sunday 9 October 2011

Signature

Assalamualaikum and a very nice day to all,

I would like to share about what I have learnt in Yahoo!.mail.
In Yahoo!.mail, we can insert our signature (email addresses or url from any generator) to indicate our additional information.


After I completed all the registeration of Yahoo!.mail , Yahoo! Groups, Gmail, Blog, Facebook and Facebook Group, I can put all the url at my Signature.


This is how I set the signature :
  1. Find and click Options > Mail Options link (on top of the page at the leftside)
  2. Find and click Signature link (at the leftside)
  3. Choose  > Show a signature on all outgoing messages.
  4. Fill in the blanks with all the information about ourselves.
  5. Save all changes.



That's all for now.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Have a nice and wonderful day!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment