Sunday 9 October 2011

Steps Taken To Create Gmail account and Blog

Assalamualaikum and salam 1 Malaysia to all,


I've already create my official Gmail account, this is how I create it.
  • Click on the 'Create An Account' button to get started.





  • After that, complete all the information required on each column. 


continue



  • Finally, click on 'I Accept. Create My Account' button.
  • Now, I can create my Blog as my Gmail account has completely registered.


Blog



Before this, I never create blog. However, in this Computer in Education course, I've learned how to create one and I'm going to create more later. It is quite easy as I've been given some guides from the lecturer and friends. Thanks to them, I've successfully created my blog.


  • The first thing I do is go to Google > Blogger to get started.



Then, just fill in those required information.
  1. Create Account (gmail account which have been created earlier)
  2. Name Blog (a137246s2k2 Nurul Nadia Abu Bakar - TESL)
  3. Choose Template (any design which you desired to choose)

Finally, all the usefull information, thoughts or idea can be shared on this blog.


That's all for today. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment